Family Continuity’s Outpatient Mental Health Clinics utilize an eclectic, strengths-based client- and family-centered approach that addresses the psychological and psychiatric needs of families and individuals. Services are provided at the clinic or in a client’s home. Treatment plans are individualized to each family or individual’s needs.
Our clinicians specialize in a variety of areas, including anger management, behavior problems, depression, eating disorders, marital conflict and substance abuse issues.
Specific Services Offered
- Outreach and clinic based
- Individual, family and group therapy
- Individual and family assessment
- Assistance in accessing community resources
- Around-the-clock emergency response
Family Continuity accepts self-referrals as well as referrals from a variety of resources, including state agencies, hospitals and other community services.
We accept most insurance and offer a limited sliding-fee scale. Clients are responsible for insurance co-pays and uninsured costs.
Clinic and Outreach Locations
- 118 Long Pond Road Plymouth, MA 02360
- 76 Church Street, 3rd Fl Whitinsville, MA 01588
- 9 Centennial Drive, Suite 202 Peabody, MA 01960
- 29 Bassett Lane Hyannis, MA 02601
- 29 E. Mountain Worcester, MA 01614
- 360 Merrimack Street Entrance J, 3rd Floor Lawrence, MA 01843